Tuesday, November 13

Interview

Yesterday I had an interview and it didn't go as planned. I can't work til 4 and they close at 5!

But today, I have an interview with Harmons (its a local grocery store). My sister in law Cindy used to work there before she left for Canada! And she really liked it and said they are really flexible! I'm really nervous.. and for two reasons. My interview is at 3 pm.. Adam works til 3:30 pm! So we're having Adam's sister Toni come over and watch Cayden in between me going to my interview and Adam coming home. I'm not nervous for Toni to watch him by any means but this'll be the first time I've been without Cayden! I've always either been in the next room or holding him or right by him!! So this is scary for me for the first time to leave my 5 week old and go somewhere by myself!!! I know its silly.. but Its the first time leaving him.. so sad.. I hope he won't mind! He'll probably sleep..

So for her to come over.. I cleaned!!! I know she siad yesterday when we had lunch that she won't mind but still.. I have to have it somewhat clean!! And so I'm off to do that and nurse Cayden one last time so he'll be content without feeding for 2.5 hours.. and to get him dressed out of his night gown! Hopefully I'll have good news to blog.. :)

1 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

good luck!!!!
And you're not silly at all....my kids are one and three and its STILL hard to leave them. Maybe Im just pathetic, but I think thats the mom part in us all.
You will do great!!! I LOVE YA!